PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Simple Fall Mantel

Every year in September I am tempted to decorate the mantel for Halloween because it's my favorite season, but I always make myself wait until October.

So after I took down the 'Back to school mantel,' I created a mantel to celebrate Fall.  It will only be up for a couple of weeks before I put up the Halloween mantel for the month of October, but I figured I'd share it with you before I change it.  It's pretty simple

 
 
 
 
I have my monogrammed platter, that I have managed not to break for several years now!  You can read about it here.
 
 
I have a collection of old bottles, so I gathered a couple in brown and one in red and added them to the mantel.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have my mirror turned into a chalk board, along with some cat tails and some stalks of wheat that Imani found a few years ago. I also placed some Fall colored candles on the mantel and threw in some pine cones for texture.
 
 
 
 
 
 
To the left is a big round vase filled with a money plant my friend Brittney gave me many years ago.  It's one of my favorite gifts in my house.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. i love the brown bottles, i'm so going to have to start a collection of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment! I truly appreciate your feedback.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts with Thumbnails