PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Yikes! My House is Spooked

Last week, I pulled in the driveway when I came home from work and was totally freaked out by what hung in my doorway.

Jason finished spooking up the house for our favorite season.

These guys have been up for about a week but they still scare me when I'm cooking in the kitchen and I look out the window or when I'm pulling in the driveway.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Noah is fascinated by them.

 
 
 

This year, J didn't go crazy with the cobwebs like last year.

Instead, he kept it fairly simple. I think my favorite Halloween decoration is this skeleton that Jason placed on a candle holder. It's so simple and I love it.
 
 
 
 

He also strategically placed these Halloween masks on our bookshelves and again, I had to do a double-take a couple of times!
 

 
 
 
 
If you're opposed to gore,  you wouldn't like Jason's decorating.  I generally keep things pretty mild, but Jason really gets into the season and he doesn't hold back on the spook factor.

 
 
 
 
 
If Martha Stewart can pull it off, why can't we?
 
 
Of course our whole house isn't gruesome. 

We still have our spooky tree with adorable Halloween decorations we found a few years ago at Pier One Imports.
 
 

 
 
The werewolf stayed in the same spot as last year, peeking out from behind a ladder.
 
 
 
 
 
Our bay window is spooked with oversized spiders, tombstones, and a knife stabbed into a plant.


 
 
.
The house is all set for Halloween.  Now we just need to get our costumes!

 
 
 


 
 

 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. That is very impressive! Can't wait to see what your costumes are this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephenie,
    Your home must be the hit of the neighborhood trick or treaters! Such fun. I adore the photo of Noah staring out the window at the ghouls. I wonder what he thinks of it all.
    I like the placement of the masks on your shelves.
    Your Friend,
    Deborah
    FairfieldHouseNJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok that is even scary for me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment! I truly appreciate your feedback.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts with Thumbnails