PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Crafts for Procrastinators

I should probably start Christmas crafts in July or August when I have more time, but I think I've told you before that I'm a bit of a procrastinator, so you would never find me thinking of Christmas in July or August.  I've tried to change myself on numerous occasions to be more of a planner . . . and a morning person too . . . but neither has ever worked.

So Christmas crafts come to me in December, when there isn't a lot of time to get them done.  In any case, here are a few holiday ideas I came across on Pinterest. I hope to try at least a couple with Imani over the next few weeks. I hope you find something here that will raise your Christmas spirits.

These little bottle cap art are adorable. I would turn them into a magnet or a necklace. I love that you can use patterned paper or fingerprint sized art.





 
I've seen a lot of these little trees in stores and on the Internet. Some are made with feathers or other materials. This one is made with wax paper and is super cute. I would do a couple in different sizes and put them on an end table or mantel display.






Love these simple ornaments with black lettering. Super easy; super cute.









 
What little kid doesn't love any craft with candy? 







Turn them into an ornament, magnet or pin. Whatever you decide to do, these little button snowmen are whimsical, fun and simple.







 
I love that these are natural and organic. 
You could use them indoors or outside as a treat for your  furry or feathered friends.


 



I love texture and these twine covered ornaments will add an old-fashioned feel to any tree.





 
Every year I plan to make an advent calendar and every year I fail to do it. I love this one and hope to make it a reality . . . maybe if I start in July or August next year?







I love the monogrammed ornament and the bubble ornament. Again, these are really easy to make and would make a great gift.






So there you have it . . . a few quick and easy holiday crafts to inspire you if you're a procrastinator like me. Let me know if you make any of these or if you have any to add!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment! I truly appreciate your feedback.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts with Thumbnails