PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 30, 2011

Top Posts of 2011

Here you have it, the top 5 most visited posts of 2011. 

It's no surprise that three of the five most popular blog posts were about the nursery.  After all, Noah's birth was the big event of 2011. 

If you missed them, be sure to check 'em out here by clicking on the titles.

Here's to a happy, healthy and productive 2012 filled with lots of home renovations, projects and blog posts!


















It's always surprising to see what posts get the most readers. Not surprisingly, these aren't my personal favorites (although I DID love creating that wreath). 

My favorites this year are the two big events that defined 2011 for me. 












My hope is that in 2012 this blog will be filled with even more inspiration.
May your 2012 be filled with peace, love and good health.


2 comments:

  1. Stephenie,

    My favorites included Imani, Noah and the nursery. I also enjoyed your bedroom makeover (cutting the dresser!) and the adventures of the Coupon Cowboy! :)

    Your Friend,
    Deborah
    FairfieldHouseNJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stephenie,
    I just wanted to let you know that I added your button to my page of favorite blogs!

    Thanks for all your posts,
    Lindsay
    http://jalafrye.blogspot.com/p/buttons-i-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment! I truly appreciate your feedback.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts with Thumbnails