PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oil and Vinegar Cruet

I wanted to share a recent treasure I found at the >Aurora Arts and Design Center in Aurora, NY. First off, this was my first trip into the Aurora Arts and Design Center. What a wonderful place. The store is housed in a beautifully renovated 1902 building and offers a range of unique items including antiques, furniture, gifts and jewelry.

This oil and vinegar cruet is so unique I just had to have it. It is czech glass, but that's all I know about it. I was worried that when you pour from one side, the other side would leak, but amazingly it works just fine without any spills! Isn't it great?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment! I truly appreciate your feedback.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts with Thumbnails