PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Spray Paint Freaks

Remember when I told you about the fan dilemma around our house?

It's still not solved.

But we did finally decide to keep this old fan.



And after a very small debate, Jason took this fan apart and gave it a face lift.



I am loving the new look but I'm a little disappointed that we don't actually use it.  Although it works, we are a little fearful that the old wiring could be a fire hazard.

We've thought of re-wiring it, but then there is always the concern that little Maggie might get her tongue chopped off.






I think we'll just keep it as a decoration for now.


3 comments:

  1. Stephenie,

    I have an antique fan that I use on a shelf as part of a vignette. I liked the original patina and left it as is. Maggie is too cute!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. svinch@twcny.rr.comMay 18, 2010 at 1:24 PM

    Maggie step away from the fan...LOL

    I think it is best not to use it, as the cords are old.

    Maggie is to funny..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah -

    We too, have another antique fan that we left alone because we love the patina. This fan was a little too worn and greasy (literally!) for me so I wanted it painted. Jason wanted to leave it, but is now happy he painted it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment! I truly appreciate your feedback.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts with Thumbnails