Remember when I told you about the fan dilemma around our house?
It's still not solved.
But we did finally decide to keep this old fan.
And after a very small debate, Jason took this fan apart and gave it a face lift.
I am loving the new look but I'm a little disappointed that we don't actually use it. Although it works, we are a little fearful that the old wiring could be a fire hazard.
We've thought of re-wiring it, but then there is always the concern that little Maggie might get her tongue chopped off.
I think we'll just keep it as a decoration for now.